We are a humane organization that was established in March 2004 in the city of León, Guanajuato.
Since then, and continuously, the organization has understood that its survival depends on its ability to capture intelligence, transform it into usable knowledge, embed it as the company's learning, and spread it throughout the entire company.
We have established a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001-2015, in order to consolidate ourselves as a strong company that adds value to our customer’s business.
Our quality system has been implemented for the following services: Fumigation, Disinfection, Pest Control in the Urban Area.
Mission StatementWhat is our raison d’etre?
Our main responsibility is earning our customer’s trust on an ongoing basis, so they feel proud of working with Montsanz.
Vision StatementWhere do we see ourselves in the immediate future?
Going step by step, asking: what is the regular desired pause? Consciously addressing the obstacles with knowledge, understanding and eliminating their causes.
Values and principles
• Behave in such a way that your actions are appreciated by everyone.
• Always treat people as you would like to be treated and never as a means to an end.
• Understand that your position is important.
• Follow closely all the details that are important to our customer.
• Invest time in activities that add savings to the customer.
• Eliminate any non value added activity.
• You are responsible for continuously improving your performance.
The company's values are the compass for all decisions and actions
• Freedom and ability to choose
We at Montsanz SA de CV provide urban pest control services and have decided to implement a quality management system that makes our processes more reliable, with the sole purpose of gaining the trust of our customers by fulfilling their needs, as well as the commitment to continuously improve the management system and compliance with applicable requirements.